Beastz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 days xD and i'll decide ...

2 posters

Go down

3 days xD and i'll decide ... Empty 3 days xD and i'll decide ...

Post  Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:40 am

guys Razz idk how to say this but.. i will probably quit the game until the bullet shooter get released
i love shadow class..i enjoy it a lot even if i'm not the best posible player in the world and, i suck a lot in pvp xD ^^ ( but tbh that's cuz of the items Razz sometimes.. lvl 35 hell set and yet i have a lot to learn i'm not ashamed of that ) this is the first reason.. the second reason is... i can't play alone it verrrrryyyy veeeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boring and hard in the same time can't find party for master dg's, with my actual set and yeah 1 lvl 57+9 weapon and 51+9 no money for some good weapons Razz well dont have money for anything haha xD..35 hell set it not easy for me yes ofc i can do it... but i dont wanna spend all day finishing 1 dungeon,i'll give it ....let say 3 days if in those 3 days wont get things to work Razz then well bye untill bullet shooter..

maka told me to get the ...lvl 47 set.. well belive me there's almost no diference from the lvl 35 hell set ... the only set that would make it will be the 54 hell ... but yeah again.. i dont have items... my class ..pretty much suck in pve Razz i know that and it true so i can't do G'C Hell ...
doing G'C Hell with "strangers" ...well sometimes i get like 5-8 stones for 1 runn..sometimes nothing i have like .. 100 spiritshards? i forgot the name and the other ones 99 cuz there are 2 types of shards in G'C hell.. ass y'all know so hmm yeah i've decided to post this not because I'm desperate to get items but because if i'm not online anymore my Friends/G.Mates will know the reason Razz

shadow = fail pve
fail weapon+set = even more fail
no party + friends to do hell = ultimate fail
and i wont spend my time to create another character jut cuz i'm unable to do it on my main class

xD if things goes wrong.. well i hope the bullet shooter get released soon ! ^.^

note - in this topic i'm asking no one for help whatsoever those are the reasons why i would/will quit the game until bullet shooter get released i like shadow but it sucks in pve ..i like bullet shooter more ..cuz is my play style good in pvp+pve Razz and looks more epic XD anyway cya ingame..tomorrow haha

Back to top Go down

3 days xD and i'll decide ... Empty Re: 3 days xD and i'll decide ...

Post  1Gzero1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:49 am

dude u can ask our Great shadows in the guild how r they doing and how they succeded !!

for example Cloud0 is the best shadow in our Guild (he proved that xD to at less)

u can ask him how handled and how did he make his shadow that much strong even i when i tried his account that idk of his skill i didnt die in the stage easily at all

one more thing when u need help in the game just ask me ( Gzero ) Destroyer (main)

^^ hope u enjoy and hope for the best ^^

may make BulletShooter when its get realase for fun ^^
1Gzero1
1Gzero1

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2012-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  K13iZi12 Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:55 am

1Gzero1 wrote:dude u can ask our Great shadows in the guild how r they doing and how they succeded !!

for example Cloud0 is the best shadow in our Guild (he proved that xD to at less)

u can ask him how handled and how did he make his shadow that much strong even i when i tried his account that idk of his skill i didnt die in the stage easily at all

one more thing when u need help in the game just ask me ( Gzero ) Destroyer (main)

^^ hope u enjoy and hope for the best ^^

may make BulletShooter when its get realase for fun ^^

Razz if i can find someone to ...idk do some GC hell that would be awesome cuz that's the only help i need ... if i can get atleast the hell set that will get my moral up enough to be happy and play like a baws Smile) ... when you have bad set...bad weapons.. bad accesory you're like damn..there's nothing fun to do.. i die to fast.. can't do solo.. can't find party..those who have some crazy gears... and weapons are like " yeah dude..you can get it too " but isn't that easy ..anyway ^^ thanks for the help:P and yeah i hope bullet shooter get released till atleast april ...and there are also some reason to release the bullet shooter soon... a lot of games are coming and they must bring something GOOD enough ( not some ugly random event ) to KEEP THE INTEREST OF PLAYERS in C9

K13iZi12

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down